Legal Administrative Services
While being the legal business administrator at Antonio Bates Bernard (ABB) law firm I provided assistance with all the legal services the firm provided. The firm provides a broad range of business legal services, including expertise serving entrepreneurs, emerging businesses, established corporations, tax, and estates. The firm has worked with individuals throughout the Rocky Mountain West since 1993. ABB Law has AV-rated attorneys collaborate across practice areas to address effectively and efficiently the multifaceted legal issues that arise in both personal and business situations.
Meghan Bernard, Legal Administrator
A legal administrator is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a law firm. In a small law firm, the legal administrator has a wide range of duties that can vary depending on the firm’s needs. Some of the common duties of a legal administrator in a small law firm include:
- Financial management: The legal administrator is responsible for managing the firm’s finances, including billing and accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting. Timeslips, MyCase, and TimeSolv are common billing and accounting legal software platforms used.
- Human resources management: The legal administrator manages the firm’s personnel, including hiring, training, and supervision of staff members. They may also handle employee benefits, payroll, and compliance with labor laws.
- Office management: The legal administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the law firm, including managing office equipment and supplies, coordinating office services, and ensuring the office runs smoothly.
- Client management: The legal administrator may assist with client intake, maintaining client records, and ensuring the firm provides excellent client service.
- Marketing and business development: The legal administrator may be responsible for marketing the firm and developing business relationships with clients and other organizations.
- Legal operations: The legal administrator may assist with legal operations, including scheduling appointments, organizing case files, and managing deadlines.
Overall, the legal administrator plays a crucial role in the smooth functioning of a small law firm, ensuring that the business operations run efficiently and effectively. I have experience in all of the critical business functions listed above.
Your Legal Issues Are Our Business.
Performance metrics of the attorneys improve when a skilled legal administrator is in charge of the internal business of the law firm. Some general considerations to evaluate the success of attorneys:
- Reputation: Attorneys maintain a strong reputation with their clients and among their peers when proper business admin systems are in place.
- Experience: Attorneys want to practice law, not worry about daily business issues. A talented administrator takes charge of all admin issues so the attorneys concentrate on practicing law.
- Client Satisfaction: Satisfaction is often viewed as successful because they have demonstrated its ability to meet its clients’ needs and achieve its goals. That goal is more achievable when business systems are in place and properly put in motion.
Call For Consultation
Denver, CO 80246
Open Everyday from 8am-5pm